Sunday, July 19, 2009

It tastes like droppings.

Been an entirely uninspiring week. Daily doses of tiny fried chicken, loudmouthed humourless morons, mundane lessons, rat eaten bread. Yes bread eaten by fucking rat. Mustave been a goddamn ninja one too, it avoided my chair, jumped/climbed/reppelled into the high shelf of my slightly opened locker, manouvered around my shaving cream, water bottle, wholemeal loaf and nibbled its way through all the corners of my raisin bread. I had to eat mysterious yellow pasted baos for two days. Lest you think that is hardly punishment, as Samuel kindly enlightened me; these baos, when thrown on the floor? They bounce back up. I have since confirmed this observation. Will write more soon but for now i have to go back to the LAND OF THE RAATS. GRARRH

Fuck you...



Oh this is a must see spoof...

No comments:

Post a Comment