Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Living in a wonderlag

"How did the machines know what Tasty Wheat tasted like, huh? Maybe they got it wrong."

I wonder if this post will appear. The line on Tasty Wheat is a reference to the Matrix. I have actually named my computer The Matrix. Unlike the movie one that enslaved the entire human race this piece of shit couldn't imprison a retarded mouse. I was watching a fat kid on an episode of House and my browser hanged right as she was puking towards the camera. I stared at that goddamn puke for 10 minutes before it fell to the floor. Did i mention i take my
DINNER while watching shows on my pc? I took no small amount of pleasure when she was diagnosed with a crippling disease. Yes its sad, and i should feel bad, but think about the Puke. I mean Cmon. You knew it was coming, eat something that'll look less rancid on camera will you. It also took 15 minutes for my MSN to fully load by which time a conversation window appeared. Someone had greeted me, told me about their day and went offline. An entire conversation was had without my participation. Sorry i didn't reply, nothing personal, its just that my computer is complete garbage. It may also be because i dont like you too much. Either way is a rubbish situation for me.

And regarding dislike, ive been accused recently of being a misanthrope. I deny this claim vehemently. I don't detest people at all. In fact I think there is something very wrong about destesting people and yet creating a blog to share your life and treasured photos with said detested people. I have come across such blogs before. "I hate the world. I hate you people. Now read my blog entries. Pretty please?" Let me make this clear, i detest these people. Which is why this site is not going to be about the details of my life. Its going to be about the people i detest in my life. Wait, something went wrong there.

But really, i wanted a place to just write whatever i wanted. I tried an actual diary. I got to page three and read through it again. Apparently when i write whatever i want i sound like a man filled with unexplainable rage. And also slightly lazy as the punctuations stop after awhile. So i figure since im on the computer most weeknights, waiting for puke to hit the floor and moving closer to death as The Matrix loads its next page, i might as well use this site. To the people i have ridiculed in the past for having a blog, i must say. You deserved it. Did i mention I have been accused of being a hypocrite as well? I deny that claim. I have also been accused of being a liar. I tell you i deny all of this.